I enjoyed making my sushi bowls so much the other week I decided to record another favourite dish, this one being perfect if you need something quick and easy.
You will need:
- 1/2 mixed salad bag (50p)
- 1 red chilli pepper (64p)
- 1/2 red pepper (34p)
- 1/4 bag Quorn chicken pieces (49p)
- 1 noodle nest (21p)
- Soy sauce
- Sunflower oil
- Ground ginger
- Rice wine
- 1/5 packet green beans (33p)
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 200 ml boiling water
This recipe is designed for 1 person.
Price per person: £2.51 (according to Asda)
1. Fry the Quorn pieces in oil with a splash of soy sauce. Slice the peppers and fry them along with the Quorn, green beans and the mixed salad in a wok.
2. Use boiling water to cook the noodle nest for 4 minutes.
3. To create the sauce stir a stock cube into boiling water, then mix with soy sauce, rice wine and ground ginger.
4. Stir everything together in the wok and then serve.
Enjoy your quick meal and get on the move!