This is a great dish to make for 2 or more people. Sometimes, my friends are able to tolerate my vegetarian cooking and I crack these out.
You will need:
- Sunflower Oil
- 1 Onion (25p)
- 100g Quorn mince (86p)
- 3 Tomatoes (40p)
- 1/2 tin Mixed Bean Salad (24p)
- 1 Pepper (33p)
- 1/2 tin Passata (25p)
- 6 Wraps (71p)
- 25g Cheese (17p)
- Salsa (79p)
- BBQ flavourings
This recipe is designed for 3 people.
Price per person: £1.34 (according to Asda)
- Dice the onions and fry in a saucepan until pale or soft. Add the Quorn mince (this is fine to do from frozen). Dice the peppers and tomatoes also and add them to the pan with the mixed bean salad.
- At this point I used a BBQ flavouring pack and some added paprika, but usually I would use paprika, cumin and maybe some turmeric. Stir in the passata round about now.
- You just have to do a taste test on when this is ready to eat. Once you judge its done, spoon evenly into the wraps and add cheese, before rolling and putting into a casserole dish.
- Drizzle salsa on top and the rest of the cheese. Put in the oven at 180 degrees until the cheese is all melted and the wraps have started to change colour.
- Serve. Two enchiladas is usually enough for one person as they’re very filling.
I would recommend enjoying with a Desperados or some other tequila based drink.